Our commitment to you
We are committed to offering you the best possible mortgage advice and service. We always look to deliver mortgage advice that is in tune with your requirements and needs, and that has your best financial interests at the heart of it.
We seek to build long-term relationships with you, based on our core principles of integrity, expertise and value. This is at the heart of a reputable mortgage broker, that will always put you first. This customer charter is our commitment to you. We will :
- Act in your best interest
- Provide you with clear information about the products and service we offer, including fees and charges if applicable
- Ascertain your financial circumstances, needs, and preferences before making a mortgage or protection recommendation
- Only recommend a suitable course of action that you can afford
- Explain the risks and impact of the advice we give you in a way you will understand
- Encourage you to ask if there is something you do not understand
To help us give you the most appropriate mortgage and protection advice, we ask you to:
- Be honest about your personal and financial circumstances, needs, preferences and objectives
- Keep us informed of any change in your financial circumstances
- Inform us before you act on our mortgage advice if you do not understand the risks and potential impact on your future finances
- Always let us know if you don’t understand our recommendations
- Tell us how we can improve our customer service
If you are unhappy with our service
If you have a complaint about your adviser, or any financial advice you have received from your adviser, please contact us. In writing:
Best Mortgage Deals Ltd
28 Sutherland Avenue, London, W9 2HQ
or telephone 0208154 1111
A summary of our internal complaints handling procedures for the reasonable and prompt handling of complaints is available on request and if you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk or by contacting them on 0800 023 4567.
You should note that if your Buy-to-Let Mortgage is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, you will NOT be entitled to refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.